Turn on your speakers!
WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY – STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
CSF/CJSF Central Region
Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 8 AM to 3 PM
Sierra Pacific High School, Hanford
Admission: $25 Admission fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, and souvenirs.
QUIZ BOWL RETURNS!! Prepare your chapter’s team for the tournament!
More info: 559-583-5912, ext. 2213 or email@example.com
The Future of Education
South Region Conference hosted by CSF Chapter 984
March 14, 2020 | 8 am – 3 pm
Esperanza High School
1830 Kellogg Drive
Registration Fee: $20 includes Continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack
Featuring Esperanza High Schools…
- Medical Sciences Academy
- ROTC Pathway
- Jazz Band I
- Education Pathway
Monte Vista Christian School (MVC) will host the 2020 CSF/CJSF Central Coast Regional Spring Conference on April 18, 2020.
Please join with CSF/CJSF members and advisers from other Central Coast chapters for a fun, compelling experience which builds relationships with CSF/CJSF members from other schools, provides opportunities which move members closer to their secondary and post-secondary aspirations, and engages members with ideas, people and activities that help develop their passions.
The morning keynote speaker is Angela Heitmann, an entrepreneur, specializing in personal brand development. She helps people define their goals and create a brand that will influence an audience through social media to meet those goals. Her mission is to encourage more individuals to participate in the marketplace as a leader. You can learn more about her at angelaheitmann.com
Planned workshops include:
- Sustainable Food Systems: Hydroponics & Community Gardens
- Interview Tips to Grab that Coveted Internship
- Piloting a Drone
- Compelling College Application Essays
- The Art of Caricature
- Mechatronics Fun
- Financing Your Dream College
- A Meet & Greet with Our Campus Equine Residents
- Move with Confidence
- – and more…
Plan to spend the day from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. with continental breakfast and lunch provided.
Celebrate Central Coast CJSF Huhn and CSF Seymour Award finalists after a morning packed with activities and enriching workshops on the 100 acre Santa Cruz County campus.
Cost – includes Continental breakfast and lunch.
- Participant: $20
- Adviser: $10
Sutter Union High School Presents the Northern California CSF/CJSF 2020 Regional Spring Conference
Saturday, April 4th 8:00-3:00
Motivational Speaker: Keith Hawkins
Sessions Include: Poetry and Resume Writing, Photography, Outdoor Adventure, and College Admissions presentation.
$25 Registration Fee – see registration form for Early Bird Special
Sutter Union High School
2665 Acacia Avenue
Sutter, CA 95982
California Scholarship Federation thanks all members who submitted a design for the CSF 2021 Tournament of Roses Parade Float Design Contest. We had many exceptional design ideas and the process of narrowing down the best of the design submissions was very challenging.
The Winning design was submitted by Juliann Ricker, CSF Chapter 1137, Adviser Jaimie Tippetts, Rocklin High School. Juliann has agreed to ride on the CSF float on January 1, 2021.
These nine Runners Up are invited to walk with the CSF float in the 2021 Tournament of Roses Parade:
- Alexandra Gordnier, CJSF Chapter 1278, Adviser Lindsay Peck, Shorecliffs Middle School
- Rebecca Harmonson, CSF Chapter 656, Adviser Anna Luci, Del Oro High School, Loomis
- Kristina Huang and Vivian Huynh, CSF Chapter 1326, Adviser Craig Nash, Ronald E. McNair High School
- Grace Kim, CSF Chapter 467, Adviser Luana Kardassakis, Notre Dame Academy
- Holly Lee, CSF Chapter 339cc, Adviser Susan Kelley, Abraham Lincoln High School
- Luca Nicoletti, CSF Chapter 1503, Adviser Michael Turf, California School of The Arts
- Krista Price, CJSF Chapter 320, Adviser Sarah Nichols, Serrano Intermediate
- Xiomara Rivero, CJSF Chapter 468JC, Adviser Susan Dahms, Murray Middle School
- Samantha Rosales, CJSF Chapter 332, Adviser Jamie Sheridan, St. Agnes School
The float builders will be creating a design using elements from a variety of submissions. Contest participants will have fun finding some of their design ideas in the float.
All CSF and CJSF Students and Advisers will have the opportunity, through a random drawing, to ride the float and walk along with it in the parade.
All members and advisers of CSF and CJSF chapters, and their friends and family are invited to volunteer to help with decorating the float. Decorating will take place on December 5, 12, 19, 26-31, 2020. Decorating schedules and sign-ups will be available beginning in March.
The 2021 Rose Parade will kick off the 100th anniversary of California Scholarship Federation. Follow us on our website https://csf-cjsf.org/ and on social media for news about other 100th anniversary activities.