Mailing Address: Central Office 28241 Crown Valley Parkway, Ste F 201 Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Scholarship. Character. Leadership. Service.
CSF | Start a Chapter
Thank you for your interest in forming a chapter of the California Scholarship Federation (CSF) at your school.
The procedure for making application for a chapter charter is as follows:
- The application must be prepared and signed by both the adviser and principal.
- Complete two copies of the CSF Standing Rules.
- Submit one and keep the other.
- After approval, this will be your local constitution which condenses essential data of the CJSF Constitution.
- Return all materials (as listed below) to CSF at the address listed on the chapter application.
CHECKLIST FOR RETURNING MATERIALS:
___ Completed Application
___ Completed Standing Rules
___ A copy of your school’s letter acceptance from WASC
___ Check for $100 made to: California Scholarship Federation
You will receive an email with your chapter number upon approval of your school’s application by the CSF Registrar. You will then be able to begin your first membership drive.
If you have any questions, please contact the CSF-CJSF Central Office at email@example.com.