RECOGNIZE CJSF MEMBERS FOR THEIR ACADEMIC AND SERVICE EXCELLENCE.
Huhn Award nominations will be open through February 25, 2020. https://csf-cjsf.org/
Preparation makes it easier to manage.
- Make a list of the students you believe most closely meet the requirements (see https://csf-
cjsf.org/cjsf-awards/ for details). You may nominate 2 students for the Huhn Award.
- Notify your top choices and verify they are able to attend the Spring Conference for your region (view Calendar). Then ask them to provide the necessary documentation for the nomination form. Give them a deadline at least several weeks before the award nomination period closes so that you are not rushed.
- Prepare nomination materials.
You will need to write a letter for your nominee(s). Think about what you will say about each candidate. (See https://csf-cjsf.org/csf-
awards/ ELIGIBILITY tab for details)
In addition to your letter your nominees must provide you with the following information and materials:
- Student contact information: Mailing address, phone, non-school email address.
- Additional nomination materials:
- List of Service & Awards, Personal statement, Community letter of recommendation, Publicity Release form.
- Complete the nomination form and upload the required documents here.*
* Please help us process nominations efficiently by properly naming files for upload – checkout PREPARING FILES FOR UPLOAD tab.
The nomination form requires a password which was provided to advisers in the Fall Newsletter. Email email@example.com if you need the password.
Thank you for taking the time to nominate!