Launch to College
Join us for the 2023 CSF/CJSF South Central regional conference
March 25, 2023 | 8am – 3pm
Explore your education options and build a path to your future!
Learn tips to help you shape your student profile while you navigate the college application and financial aid processes.
Chat with high school and college admission professionals to further your understanding of how to write a personal statement and stand out among your peers.
Meet fellow CSF/CJSF members and participate in a variety of fun and educational workshops that will prepare you for success in high school and beyond.
$20 Package includes:
- Continental Breakfast + Lunch 3
- Three Workshop Sessions
- Mini College/Involvement Fair
- Fun Games and Prizes
- Community Service Opportunities
Scan the QR code or click on this link to register for the event.
Valuable Workshops to choose from:
- High School 101 – A Four Year Plan for Success
- Application 101 – Navigating the College Application Process
- College 101 – Navigating College Life
- Personal Statement Writing Workshop Leadership Skills
- Understanding Financial Aid + Scholarships
- Maintaining Health and Wellness
- Test Preparation: Understanding the SAT/ACT
- Resume Writing Workshop
- How to Ace an Interview
- Finding the Right College for You!
- Adviser Sessions
About Nick Storch, Keynote Speaker
Nick Storch is a published author, entrepreneur, and community advocate. Truly a beacon of positivity, he embraces challenge and sees the best in any situation. During the Covid pandemic quarantine year, Nick started an Instagram page called “Teens Can Make a Difference” to motivate his peers to spread joy and feel a sense of purpose. This project included volunteer opportunities, community projects, and helpful tips for staying positive. Nick faced his own struggle to overcome early learning struggles and shared his story in his book, “The Boy Who Could: My Journey with ADD.” He hopes his experience will encourage other kids and parents who learn differently. As a student at UCSB, Nick continues to look for new opportunities. He has started his own barbeque business and enjoys working at the Ritz Carlton Bacara.