Central Coast Conference
Hosted by Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, 3333 Scott Boulevard, Santa Clara
Saturday, April 6, 2019 – 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Cost: $20 per student/adult (no refunds)
Tentative Workshops and Activities
- UC, CSU, Private Schools, Art Schools – What’s the right fit for me?
- Financial Aid, Scholarships, and the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
- Discovering your Creative Abilities
- Tools to Land the Job/Ace the Interview
- Mini-College Fair (California and out of state colleges and universities)
Advisers, please direct all questions to Janie Falcone, CSF VP Central Coast at email@example.com or call (408)342-4222.
Please register soon or send me an email with your expected attendance number. We will announce a cutoff date closer to the event.
- Biltmore Hotel & Suites
- Avatar Hotel
- Hilton Santa Clara
- Embassy Suites by Hilton – Santa Clara Silicon Valley