Central Coast Conference
Hosted by Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, 3333 Scott Boulevard, Santa Clara
Saturday, April 6, 2019 – 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Cost: $20 per student/adult (no refunds)
Workshops and Activities
- Discovering Your Creative Abilities – Explore the mysteries of creativity by learning the difference between right-brain and left brain “thinking” and “seeing”.
- Tools to Land the Job – Four written tools can make all the difference in the world when applying for a job.
- How to Ace the Interview -The key to a successful interview is preparation and practice
- Creativity Business Trends & Your Career – Explore the current topline trends and how the changing business landscape is creating interesting and diverse job opportunities
- Discover Tricks and Tips on Being Successful in High School
- College and Financial Aid 101
- Making the Most of Your Visit to a National College Fair– Use what you learned today and after the conference go to NACAC San Francisco Bay Area College Fair – Santa Clara Convention Center https://www.nacacfairs.org, Saturday, April 6th, 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Registration at https://www.nacacfairs.org/attend/national-college-fairs/student-registration/
Advisers, please direct all questions to Janie Falcone, CSF VP Central Coast at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408)342-4222.
Please register soon or send me an email with your expected attendance number. We will announce a cutoff date closer to the event.
- Biltmore Hotel & Suites
- Avatar Hotel
- Hilton Santa Clara
- Embassy Suites by Hilton – Santa Clara Silicon Valley