CSF Advisers: You have 2 ways to recognize CSF Senior Sealbearers for their academic and service excellence.
Nominations open January 1st.
Seymour nominations will be open through February 18, 2020.
Outstanding Sealbearer nominations will be open through March 1, 2020.
Preparation makes it easier to manage.
- Make a list of the students you believe most closely meet the requirements (see https://csf-cjsf.org/csf-awards/ for details). You may nominate 2 Sealbearers for the Seymour Award, 1 Sealbearer for Outstanding Sealbearer Award.
- Notify your top choices and verify they are able to attend the Spring Conference for your region (view Calendar). Then ask them to provide the necessary documentation for the nomination form. Give them a deadline at least several weeks before the award nomination period closes so that you are not rushed.
- Prepare nomination materials.
You will need to write a letter for your nominee(s). Think about what you will say about each candidate. (See https://csf-cjsf.org/csf-awards/ ELIGIBILITY tab for details)
In addition to your letter your nominees must provide you with the following information and materials:
- Student contact information: Mailing address, phone, non-school email address.
- Additional nomination materials:
- Seymour: High school transcript, List of activities, Personal statement, Community letter of recommendation, Publicity Release form.
- Outstanding Sealbearer: Letter of endorsement from a member of the community, Publicity Release form.
- Complete the nomination form and upload the required documents here.*
* Please help us process nominations efficiently by properly naming files for upload – checkout PREPARING FILES FOR UPLOAD tab.
The nomination forms require passwords which were provided to advisers in the Fall Newsletter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need passwords.
Thank you for taking the time to nominate!