I completed a B.M. in bassoon performance, then went on to get a M.Ed. in secondary education special emphasis in Biology. Now I am teaching at Fremont Academy of Engineering and Design, and back with CSF as the adviser and also adviser for CJSF as we have grades 7-12 on our campus.
- President’s Newsletter | August 2019
- Thank you! and Congratulations! for Participating in the Panda Express Fundraiser
- We are looking for a host for the South Central Regional Conference Spring 2020.
- OUTSTANDING SEALBEARERS 2018-19
- CONGRATULATIONS CENTRAL COAST REGION HUHN AWARD FINALISTS
- SEYMOUR AWARD 2019 | SOUTH CENTRAL REGION
- CONGRATULATIONS SOUTH CENTRAL REGION HUHN AWARD FINALISTS
- SEYMOUR AWARD 2019 | CENTRAL COAST REGION
- CSF/CJSF Elections 2019
- Congratulations North Region Huhn Award Finalists