California Scholarship Federation thanks all members who submitted a design for the CSF 2021 Tournament of Roses Parade Float Design Contest. We had many exceptional design ideas and the process of narrowing down the best of the design submissions was very challenging.
The Winning design was submitted by Juliann Ricker, CSF Chapter 1137, Adviser Jaimie Tippetts, Rocklin High School. Juliann has agreed to ride on the CSF float on January 1, 2021.
These nine Runners Up are invited to walk with the CSF float in the 2021 Tournament of Roses Parade:
- Alexandra Gordnier, CJSF Chapter 1278, Adviser Lindsay Peck, Shorecliffs Middle School
- Rebecca Harmonson, CSF Chapter 656, Adviser Anna Luci, Del Oro High School, Loomis
- Kristina Huang and Vivian Huynh, CSF Chapter 1326, Adviser Craig Nash, Ronald E. McNair High School
- Grace Kim, CSF Chapter 467, Adviser Luana Kardassakis, Notre Dame Academy
- Holly Lee, CSF Chapter 339cc, Adviser Susan Kelley, Abraham Lincoln High School
- Luca Nicoletti, CSF Chapter 1503, Adviser Michael Turf, California School of The Arts
- Krista Price, CJSF Chapter 320, Adviser Sarah Nichols, Serrano Intermediate
- Xiomara Rivero, CJSF Chapter 468JC, Adviser Susan Dahms, Murray Middle School
- Samantha Rosales, CJSF Chapter 332, Adviser Jamie Sheridan, St. Agnes School
The float builders will be creating a design using elements from a variety of submissions. Contest participants will have fun finding some of their design ideas in the float.
All CSF and CJSF Students and Advisers will have the opportunity, through a random drawing, to ride the float and walk along with it in the parade.
All members and advisers of CSF and CJSF chapters, and their friends and family are invited to volunteer to help with decorating the float. Decorating will take place on December 5, 12, 19, 26-31, 2020. Decorating schedules and sign-ups will be available beginning in March.
The 2021 Rose Parade will kick off the 100th anniversary of California Scholarship Federation. Follow us on our website https://csf-cjsf.org/ and on social media for news about other 100th anniversary activities.