- UC Davis BS Env Tox 1978
- University of Cincinnati (Kettering Lab, Medical Ctr) PhD Environmental Health-Toxicology 1985
- Oregon State University, postdoc exptl histopathol Marine-Freshwater Biomed Sci Ctr 1986-8
- US Consumer Product Safety Comm. health sci, tox to 1998
- HP regulatory compliance tox to 2001
- Consumer product toxicology consulting self-employed to present.
Also involved with various community orgs regarding energy conservation, recycling, climate change, interfaith climate justice. Founder of a local carbon offset fund.
Chapter 569 inception year 1968