Calling all CSF and CJSF Chapters in South Central Region!
We are looking for a host for the South Central Regional Conference Spring 2020.*
- Are open to all CSF and CJSF chapters in the South Central Region.
- Provide a great opportunity to meet, and network with other CSF and CJSF advisers and students in the region.
- Offer a venue for the final determination of CSF Seymour Award and CJSF Huhn Award recipients, and for a ceremony to present the awards.
Why host a regional conference?
- Have you attended a CSF/CJSF spring conference and have ideas about how you would host the conference?
- Have you been unable to attend a region conference because the location was too far away?
- Hosting will allow you to do it “your way” and have the conference in your own back yard.
- Hosting the conference is an opportunity for fund-raising, with some financial support from CSF.
Resources are available to help you plan and host a conference.
- You will have CSF/CJSF Board support and help throughout the planning and during the conference.
- A step-by-step Conference Host Handbook provides guidance and ideas.
*Collaborate with another local high school or middle school that has a CSF/CJSF chapter or do it on your own.
You may have a choice of dates in March and April 2020.
Contact Renee Tyler at email@example.com to learn more about hosting the South Central Regional Conference in Spring 2020 or 2021. We will gladly provide you with a list of chapters in your area.